Virtual Assistant FAQ’s
There are many benefits of working with a VA (Virtual Assistant), and I often get asked a number of similar questions, so thought I would document them here to help you with your decision making process!
- Q: What experience do you have and what is your background?
- A: I have more than 10 years experience of business administration, in various roles within Corporate organisations; from retail, IT, engineering, local government, travel, property and events sectors! Positions held vary from PA to Director level executives to Office Manager to Project Coordinator. Since starting Office Asset in 2015, I draw on my experience from these roles to passionately help small business owners grow, and succeed with their goals.
- Q: Do you have references available?
- A: Yes! Absolutely! Please do take a look at the Testimonials page, my Facebook reviews or LinkedIn. If you would like any further information, do get in touch.
- Q: What is the on-boarding process & what documentation do you provide?
- A: An initial consultation is £30, and can be booked here. (If you proceed to take up services from Office Asset, this is deducted from your first invoice) The consultation is predominantly a fact finding meeting, either face to face or via Skype, depending on logistical constraints, to find out more about the enquirer’s business, as well as to see if there is a mutual connection. I believe this is essential for a productive and effective working relationship. I will also aim to give a few pointers of things that you can do straight away to help reduce your ‘admin overheads’.
- When the enquirer is ready to take the next step, my clients receive a contract, which details the Office Asset ways of working. I am also enhanced DBS checked as well as having full security clearance. Details of this can be provided upon request.
- Q: What kind of clients do I work with or do I want to work with?
- A: As I have mentioned above, I have experience in a number of industries. My current clients range from specialist technical consultants, coaches, sales/marketing advisors to events professionals. I enjoy working with people who have a passion and drive for what they do.
- Q: How much does a Virtual Assistant cost?
- A: Take a look at my Pricing page to see the latest support packages available.